• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just **** off Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pique, Villa and the rest of you lot. Fabregas's contract is with Arsenal and he's going nowhere. I can't believe he wants to go there and warm the bench rather than be a leader at Arsenal.

Uppercut

Just **** off Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pique, Villa and the rest of you lot. Fabregas's contract is with Arsenal and he's going nowhere. I can't believe he wants to go there and warm the bench rather than be a leader at Arsenal.
Does that mean he isn't good enough for Barcelona?

Craig

World Traveller
Now if you're Real Madrid, would you be prepared to splash out £30m for Ashley Cole, who is 29? Looks like pissing away money up the wall for no reason, I mean Cole is top player (despite his other habits of being a ****wit), but you'll never make your money back on the player. If you're Chelsea, then you'd snatch Real's hand off to do the deal.

Craig

World Traveller
According to La Gzzaetta dello Sport, Manchester United officials met Mario Balotelli's agent (the same guy who represents Ibrahimovic) in Amsterdam to discuss a potential €35m transfer and to giver Super Mario a five year contract.

I think Mario would be in for a rude awakening if he tries to be a douche around SAF.

vcs

Chief Cheateur leaves Barca for New York Red Bulls.
Brilliant player. :(

Always been one of my idols. A bit disappointed to see him settle for one final pay-off in MLS, wish he had stayed in Europe. But then he's nearly 33.

cpr

International Coach
I think Mario would be in for a rude awakening if he tries to be a douche around SAF.

He'll also be in for a rude awakening the minute he steps on the pitch if he thought the Inter fans had little time for him. OK we wont be a bunch of racist Nazi's, but by God he'll get **** all from us. Everyone i've spoke to says they don't want him at the club even for half the price. Even Fergie will get alot of flack off the fans for this one, especially if this transfer isn't done with Berbatov already out of the door..... (personally I do feel we need another striker ahead of Berbatov, but many feel another top striker means Dimi has to go)

Uppercut

He'll also be in for a rude awakening the minute he steps on the pitch if he thought the Inter fans had little time for him. OK we wont be a bunch of racist Nazi's, but by God he'll get **** all from us. Everyone i've spoke to says they don't want him at the club even for half the price. Even Fergie will get alot of flack off the fans for this one, especially if this transfer isn't done with Berbatov already out of the door..... (personally I do feel we need another striker ahead of Berbatov, but many feel another top striker means Dimi has to go)
Signing an uncontrollably ill-disciplined player isn't a mistake you see Ferguson make very often. For that reason alone I doubt there's much to the rumours.

cpr

International Coach
Theres quite a bit too them from what i gather, which makes it stranger. Shame both clubs are in America, because can usually judge the transfer activity from my office window, as most stuff tends to go on in the Lowry Hotel.....

Craig

World Traveller
Theres quite a bit too them from what i gather, which makes it stranger. Shame both clubs are in America, because can usually judge the transfer activity from my office window, as most stuff tends to go on in the Lowry Hotel.....
You're one of the ****s who send in BS transfer rumours on the final day of the transfer window? :p

Craig

World Traveller
Rumours circulating that Gold Coast United will try and sign Robert Pires. Other names like Raul and Wesley Snock have been branded about. Marc to point out that the A-League is the home for washed up footballers in 5..4..3