• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
If the minimum overs remaining for Pak's batting are around 15 it would be a heck of session to watch...If Pak can hold on and not lose more then 1 wicket i say mission accomplished on day 1.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Whats your point?
That if Katich had been given (as reports seem to suggest he should've been) then things would've been a lot worse for Australia, so you shouldn't be complaining about a poor decision against your side when you've previous benefitted to such a degree.

Faisal1985

"Danish Kaneria to Hussey, no run, good ball this, pushed across Hussey finds an edge that runs past slip for a couple "

WTF???

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Pakistan do what they did in Sydney... Well I'm not sure ill be able to watch.

Don't give hussey free runs ffs

Faisal1985

That if Katich had been given (as reports seem to suggest he should've been) then things would've been a lot worse for Australia, so you shouldn't be complaining about a poor decision against your side when you've previous benefitted to such a degree.
I must agree...it went both ways today....

Faisal1985

If Pakistan do what they did in Sydney... Well I'm not sure ill be able to watch.

Don't give hussey free runs ffs
I think they still haven't sorted him out.....even i can't tell what exactly they should do, he has pretty much all the shots in the book....

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, I was aware of the Katich decision and it should of been out. I don't think it was an easy decision for the umpire but either was the Smith one. I wasn't talking about Katich, Clarke was just looking so good and it was really annoying for him to get out that way. Although, Australia have copped two bad calls so far and Pakistan only the Katich one.

Dougeh looking the goods with the bat at the moment to. :cool:

tooextracool

International Coach
2 wrongs dont make a right. I think it is disgraceful that we still have teams that dont want to use the UDRS.

Teja.

Global Moderator
"Australia, by the way, have lost seven wickets for 52 "

Good bowling or poor batting?
A combination. Asif would have gotten three in those 2 overs against most teams in history and that Kaneria over was sublime.

Last edited:

Faisal1985

Is this a good technique not to take those runs? What if Hussey or Bollinger get out without scoring anything next...these 4-5 easy singles were wasted for nothing.