• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Thought the picture above would be a bit dodgy given the language.
Crossed my mind tbh. The title refers to comments made about people that followed or played the sport in our country. I'm happy to give Vimes a different avatar if anyone finds the terminology offensive.

cpr

International Coach
Time for me to do some baiting.....

Serbia to beat Australia. 1 week seems fair.

Who's taking? Who's confident enough? (note i'm not betting for my team, but against yours, shows how confident I am in our lot!)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As my avatar bet will have run out by then.....

Germany to beat England

(Penalty win counts as a win rather than a draw)

Duration: Until the other side bows out of the competition.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Time for me to do some baiting.....

Serbia to beat Australia. 1 week seems fair.

Who's taking? Who's confident enough? (note i'm not betting for my team, but against yours, shows how confident I am in our lot!)
Had a great idea, then forgot it :(

Will have one shortly

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just read this thread, good job as well as I was gonna put cpr on ignore until I read it