• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OMG, England do well and the South Africa calls come out! I genuinely did not see that coming! :-0

pskov

International 12th Man
Pietersen in good form is a glorious batsman to watch. The closest thing to Viv Richards in full flow I've seen.

grecian

Well this is looking a bit of pish, which does show that are bowling was really decent on this pitch, looking a 190 pitch tbh.

AaronK

State Regular
I am getting emotional here llol hah.. how Aus Mercilessly kicked pakistan out of the tournment in the last two overs of their match... If England win this.. i will be like Chappell take this..

King Pietersen

International Captain
50 up for Kieswetter. Been a superb knock. If these 2 bat through, then I'd probably give him MOTM tbh. MOTS is clearly going to Pietersen.

100 partnership. Brilliant batting.

Jarquis

Kieswetter's taken 40 from 20 in the last 5 overs. Pretty damn impressive increase in SR.

grecian

Must suck for Burgey right now.
nah he's in the right place, cricket will hardly be mentioned around him, tbh. If anything it'll be a disparaging, "why's all these foreign blokes playing for us"?

Last edited:

Jayzamann

International Regular
Nasser summed it up. At this stage in Australia's innings they had two 4's, England now have 11 with three sixes. Baaaah.