• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

Dissector

International Debutant
From the way White was smashing, you wouldve thought he scored 80 odd when it really was just 40 off 31
Yes, he was batting at less than the overall Pakistan RR let alone the RRR when he came in. I guess it requires more than sixes to play a real TT blinder.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Could it be that it’s NOT against the laws of nature for Pakistan to beat Australia? I may have to re-examine my life outlook.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Could it be that it’s NOT against the laws of nature for Pakistan to beat Australia? I may have to re-examine my life outlook.
Still 2 overs to go and Johnson and Hussey still there...anything is possible....after all its Pak v. Aus.

Dissector

International Debutant
Pakistan fans must be getting nervous. You get the sense if Hussey is there at the end Australia could just make it.