• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XV Discussion and Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One Day Table

Code:
Team	Played	Won	Tied	Lost	Byes	Bonus Points	Points
Colts	2	2	0	0	1	0		12
Black	2	1	0	1	1	2		10
Red	2	1	0	1	1	0		8
Green	3	1	0	2	0	2		6
Blue	3	1	0	2	0	0		4

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****ing excellent stuff!
Batting and bowling both fired in the same game and couldn't have been against a better team. Scott/Garven/Read all massive guns to hit 358 for just one wicket.
Credit to the bowlers as well for getting Stedman/Chaulk out for just 145. Rose/EAP started the ball rolling well. Jackmac was economical. Garven had a spell and did well and Raftery justified his place so far this season.

Just time left for Smith to call the Sim a pile of crap and threaten to retire imo.

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Injury Update

Cricketweb Colts opening batsman Dan Rai has been ruled out of cricket for the rest of the week due to a mystery illness. He will only miss Colts' first class game on friday and be back on Monday for the one dayer

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Thought our next scheduled match wasn't until Monday? Edit: Nevermind, I'm ********.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's more like it!! Amazing batting display, especially from Rapp. Brilliant partnership from Luff/Dauth as well, set the game up, and played themselves into some form!

Very pleasing to see Ames make an impact with the ball, along with Robbins they really stopped Blue from gaining any momentum during the middle overs. Slightly disappointed with the way Watt/West & myself got carted a bit, but I guess it is kinda expected that the batsmen are going to be going for it when chasing 355.

:D:D

David

International 12th Man
Excellent effort again there guys. Awesome to see Luff and Dauth put on an awesome partnership, then to see Rapp and Dinnen come in and do exactly what was needed. Fantastic to notch up a win.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
1) Marcuss
2) Marcuss
3) Marcuss
4) Marcuss
5) Marcuss (c)
6) Marcuss
7) Deano (wk)
8) Marcuss
9) Marcuss
10) Marcuss
11) Marcuss

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
God I had a ****ty day with the ball.

Traditional poor first quarter of the season from us though, IMO. We'll turn it around.

cpr

International Coach
Haha, monster. And why I'm better with the ball now I've converted to out and out batsman I'll never know :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Sensational performance RED... Batting was great and the bowlers did the job.... Some good momentum being gained here..