• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

James

Cricket Web Owner
Play the ODI series on Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket
Forum Fans User Competition Code - 1263720598​

Sat Dec 19 - Mon Dec 21
Tasmania v Pakistanis

Bellerive Oval, Hobart

Sat Dec 26 - Wed Dec 30
1st Test - Australia v Pakistan
Melbourne Cricket Ground

Sun Jan 3 - Thu Jan 7
2nd Test - Australia v Pakistan
Sydney Cricket Ground

Thu Jan 14 - Mon Jan 18
3rd Test - Australia v Pakistan
Bellerive Oval, Hobart

Fri Jan 22
1st ODI - Australia v Pakistan
Brisbane Cricket Ground, Woolloongabba, Brisbane

Sun Jan 24
2nd ODI - Australia v Pakistan
Sydney Cricket Ground

Tue Jan 26
3rd ODI - Australia v Pakistan
Adelaide Oval

Fri Jan 29
4th ODI - Australia v Pakistan
Western Australia Cricket Association Ground, Perth

Sun Jan 31
5th ODI - Australia v Pakistan
Western Australia Cricket Association Ground, Perth

Fri Feb 5
Only T20I - Australia v Pakistan
Melbourne Cricket Ground

Last edited:

AaronK

State Regular
it will be interesting to see how pakistan will do against the current Aus bowling line up..

i remember last couple of tours they lost 3-0 thanks to some fine bowling from McGrath and co.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Should be an interesting Test series, but fully expect dropped catches to be Pakistan's downfall, despite their strong bowling line up.

Craig

World Traveller
I can't wait for Umar Akmal to let loose. Will probably have no problems trying to belt Johnson out of the park and will do the same to Hauritz.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Tipping this to be a great series, with a very big chance of Pak winning.

Nah, not with that batting lineup and atrocious fielding. Aus to win comfortably, but Asif/Aamer/Gul will at least make them work for it.

subshakerz

International Coach
Given that Kaneria has been bowling decently, would you select him or Ajmal? I dont think fingerspinners excel in Australia that much, and at least Kaneria has some experience of touring Australia.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Expect Australia to win, but won't be suprised if Pakistan pick up a game or two.

Their bowling looks good, and if Younis Khan tours, they'll have batting stability too.

Dropped catches will hurt, however.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I can see Asif and Aamer taking a truck load and about half of those may actually be caught.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Tipping this to be a great series, with a very big chance of Pak winning.
:laugh:

Pakistyan is easily the worst batting line up in top 8. Atleast NZL have depth with Vettori at 8. You can drop Fulton, Flynn you can get away with it drop Ponting or Clarke once and they will make you pay.

2-0 Aus here.

Flem274*

123/5

Pakistyan is easily the worst batting line up in top 8. Atleast NZL have depth with Vettori at 8. You can drop Fulton, Flynn you can get away with it drop Ponting or Clarke once and they will make you pay.

2-0 Aus here.
Least you guys can bat in your own conditions.

McIntosh, Flynn, Fulton, Elliott say yours is better.

pasag

RTDAS

2-0 Aus here.
Will be quoting this back in your face before long I suspect.