• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Last edited:

DingDong

State Captain
Who organises this ****? Friday arvo and I'm at a seminar at the Wine Society in Ultimo - "When does a motor accident cease to be a motor accident?".

My response of "When the cricket's on. Hurry up idiot" didn't go over too well.

Should see the women here though. Wow.

Dougeh.
ahahahaha

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Think Chanderpaul has booked in for bed and board. Windies going nowhere quick but at least the game may get to next week.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reckon Chanders hit it, but it was actually on the back of the bat. There was a slight glimpse of a spot on the back when using hotspot that was nothing like the reflection of a sticker as Nicholas was suggestion. IMO anyway

Riggins

International Captain
Watson bowls such garbage, at least one genuine half volley an over, would not mind facing him myself

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
If Chanders really didn't edge that ball as the replays shows & his bat has crack somewhere, he should probably get it exchanged or something. Can't afford another ball to pass the edge & make such a convincing sound & waste everyones time.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Haha. That 3rd umpire is making a mockery of this review system today. How is that out, my god...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wait, how is there enough evidence there to overturn the on field umpire's decision of not out? Is the third umpire drunk or does he not know the rules of appeals?