• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Lol at the last few pages worth of posts by Ikki, just as I was softening to him he comes out with a load of further bilge.

For my money, Australia really ought to have won the series, but they didn't, end of, England earnt it, well played, I will make no more posts on the issue, back to Off Topic for me, been nice posting here over the last few weeks, I hope you all remember me well.
You're hilarious. Do you actually read what I type? Did I say anything other than what you just said? :laugh: You also called me a hypocrite in the other thread out of the blue too. Get the **** over yourself.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You're hilarious. Do you actually read what I type? Did I say anything other than what you just said? :laugh: You also called me a hypocrite in the other thread out of the blue too. Get the **** over yourself.
Sorry I'm not really into pokemon.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Looks like the team got Freddie a cool framed photo as a leaving present, just saw it on SSN

edit - actually they've all got them

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just heard the interview again - you can listen to it here - and Ricky mentioned the poor state of the wicket 7 times before Aggers first asked him about it.

I reiterate, I'm not having a go at Ponting for making his point. But to say that he was just "honestly answering questions" rather than deliberately making a point is make-believe.
So he said exactly what he thought about it, good on him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So which of the batsmen at the Oval were the ones who got out through shocking batting then?
Come on, Marc.. With Aussie, every time an Australian batsman gets out, it is "shocking".. :p

There was his golden line in the Sachin Vs Lara thread where he says the series when McGrath didn't do well don't count as it was because he was coming back from injuries but the series where Lara didn't do well do count as it was because he was "found out".. Read it for the hilarity, people!!! :)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Congrats on a great series win, England!! HOpe all the English CW guys are enjoying it as much as they should.. You guys deserve this as most of you have been a credit to this site as posters. :)

Well played to Australia too and the same for their posters here... You lost to a better team, simple as that.. IT was not like you were very bad. Most of you have made it a pleasure to get on this subforum whenever I do.. The series was a great one with a lot of back and forth stuff and once again, it has taken an Ashes series to show the world how good tests can be. :)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can I just put Giles Coren's latest tweet here "Did TMS really have to suck SOOO much celebrity **** over that little **** Radcliffe and Lily Allen? They didn't invent cricket, you know."

Hear hear:)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Come on, Marc.. With Aussie, every time an Australian batsman gets out, it is "shocking".. :p

There was his golden line in the Sachin Vs Lara thread where he says the series when McGrath didn't do well don't count as it was because he was coming back from injuries but the series where Lara didn't do well do count as it was because he was "found out".. Read it for the hilarity, people!!! :)
Haaa, dont be talking trash sir. That point about McGrath in 2003 is fact. You want to make a thread and ask all the Australian posters on CW, McGrath was inform or not during AUS tour to WI in 2003?.

Plus Lara never never went into a test series in AUS injured.