• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah career averages, best way to judge how good a bowler is.
Unsure whether your being Sarcastic or not tbh. If so, I agree that one's career averages doesn't tell the whole story, but certainly worth considering when the question was asked whether he's the best bowler in the world or not.

Either way I certainly don't want to take anything away from his spell on the 5th day which was truly and utterly inspirational

Matt79

Global Moderator
Are you trying to say you banned him? :ph34r:
Pews, actually disappointed with that response. It suggests you agree with that infantile fool that being gay is an insult. I don't think you do but I think there were better ways to make the point he's an idiot.

Last edited:

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
stfu_ben got banned because of a wholly out-of-order swipe at a picture of someone's sister in a photo. Completely fair enough.

And please cut out the homophobic crap.
wdfu_ben91 isnt banned?his handle is "stfu_ben". Actually, I never knew about this.

If it was for that post, then why is this discussion is going on in this thread? I was going to quote his post, but I think it's deleted. Cannot even find a fair enough reason behind his ban and the response from the "Global Moderator" was simply 1337. Couldn't ask for better.

And, I see even my post being deleted from that thread. It was something like this:
pietersenrocks said:
Agree with what the b& said
Pews, actually disappointed with that response. It suggests you agree with that infantile fool that being gay is an insult. I don't think you do but I think there were better ways to make the point he's an idiot.
Yeah, you're absolutely right. I don't think a moderator can come up with a response as lame as that.LoL

I don't have a problem with anything, but I'm highly dissappointed with myself that I failed incredibly hard to find a reason behind his ban.

Is this permanent?
I hope you get a better response.

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Go away you idiot. Or at least read the forum rules. Your complaints don't even make sense. If you really are upset with the treatment of ben and the response you've got, the 'net is a big place and I'm sure you can find others sites to suck at.

Edit: surely this account is someone's multiple account. An India based England fan who has a picture of "Corey" (TC reference?) as his avatar, who acts THIS stupid?

Last edited:

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
Go away you idiot. Or at least read the forum rules. Your complaints don't even make sense. If you really are upset with the treatment of ben and the response you've got, the 'net is a big place and I'm sure you can find others sites to suck at.

Edit: surely this account is someone's multiple account. An India based England fan who has a picture of "Corey" (TC reference?) as his avatar, who acts THIS stupid?
OK, I'm the one who's breaking the forum rules.RIGHT?

So, what do go well with the rules? Posting only **** or referring people by *stfu_ben*.

And, now am I the one complaining? I already said I don't care about his ban and I don't have a problem, If you can't read it, idc. I just tried to find a reason behind his ban.

Or maybe the word "******" hit you up in the head. Whereas, you follow the rules by posting ****. If you really care when somebody calls a moderator as "******", I'm sorry.

And about my account?
I don't even have to think about my English fantasism, you believe it or not, it's your choice.

I'm an Indian, that's something I don't even like to tell, but I still I wrote it there you see.

And I've Corey in my avatar just because I like his style.

To tell you something more, I've also been warned once by a moderator(Neil Pickup I guess) like 3 years ago when I had 2 accounts. But I didn't even knew about the rules at that time. And this is my only account for 3 years. Had I wanted to use multiple accounts I would simply use a 'proxy' or 'tor' and never let anyone of you know about it. Again, you believe it or not, this is my only account.

And what's the point of talking about my account, country, patriotism & avatar in this thread, mate?

This was "2nd Ashes Test" thread. So, please don't hijack threads by starting the talks about bans & accounts.

Do we really need to talk about all this BS? . I just asked for a reason behind the ban, if there is none, I still have no problem.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Perhaps, but it was just a bit of a throwaway line really.

I used it because I know he thinks he's an insult and hence he'd be bitten by it, so it speak, and I think most people here know me well enough to realise I'm not homophobic. Really probably not the best thing for a moderator to be posting though, jestfully or otherwise, so I apologise for any offence caused.