• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England busy making **** like Pollard look good again. Did anyone here seriously think Flintoff would do anything in that innings other than scratch around and get out cheaply?

sammy2

Banned
Chanders!! one of the best fielders in WI team. **** KP, he didn't know what he was talking about.

Last edited:

gvenkat

State Captain
England busy making **** like Pollard look good again. Did anyone here seriously think Flintoff would do anything in that innings other than scratch around and get out cheaply?
The english batting sucks as a whole. If you take KP out.. England are on Par with Bangladesh. :laugh:

gvenkat

State Captain
Whats the point of taking Rashid and not even giving him one game.. when batty is clearly a useless fella?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Cheat" is an ugly word to use, and I would hesitate to use it about anyone where there's any reasonable doubt about whether or not he cheated.

So let's just say that Sammy claiming that catch was surprising and disappointing.

I hope England go on to win it from here.
What doubt was that then? Funny, i gave it to AB De Villiers, i gave it to Brad Haddin, i just about thought you could give some to Michael Clarke. But this time i don't see anything other than cheating.

Revenge for Flintoff's one of the boundary in the last game. Karma.
Did not see that- if it's as you say, then it's not karma, they're just both filthy cheats.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why do England always get jumped on so much more quickly than anyone else? They're 2-2 in the series going into the last game, and absolutely dominated with the bat last time out. South Africa are collapsing ridiculously too as we speak and noone's calling them worse than Bangladesh.