• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will get to 50,000 posts first?

Who will get to 50,000 posts first

• marc71847 (whatever it is)

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Richard

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Wonder if anyones got marc on MSN. Having him come back, get 50,000, and then retire with most peoples backing would be priceless for mine.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wonder if anyones got marc on MSN. Having him come back, get 50,000, and then retire with most peoples backing would be priceless for mine.
Would easily be the best thing that has ever happened to the site.

Though, the funeral at the Dickinson home might dampen proceedings.

FRAZ

International Captain
When I was banned for one year , then I had the same problem and basically it wasn't me all the time but people had problem with me and I felt important to answer all of them and because they were way too many and I was alone then I came into the eyes .But in my case ,I was flammable too . But ironically all those people due to whom I got banned , eventually got banned too because they were not worth it for this forum .
Root cause of the problem is "hate" which has spread all over the globe .And I am not blaming any one from the forum or the moderating team. It's just some people .
IMHO the ban should be lifted but I am myself quite notorious for flam bating in the past and I dunno if my request is going to be heard or not but Richard should be un-banned cuz he is a senior member after all .

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When I was banned for one year , then I had the same problem and basically it wasn't me all the time but people had problem with me and I felt important to answer all of them and because they were way too many and I was alone then I came into the eyes .But in my case ,I was flammable too . But ironically all those people due to whom I got banned , eventually got banned too because they were not worth it for this forum .
Root cause of the problem is "hate" which has spread all over the globe .And I am not blaming any one from the forum or the moderating team. It's just some people .
IMHO the ban should be lifted but I am myself quite notorious for flam bating in the past and I dunno if my request is going to be heard or not but Richard should be un-banned cuz he is a senior member after all .
Do we really need this.

It will just start some people saying that they thought the ban was well overdue.

I chorus for the "Bring back Marc" campaign anywhoo..............

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Fraz, IMHO things have definitely changed in your second avatar, perhaps your personality has changed and IMO you dont take offense to things now a days or atleast dont retaliate.

Not to forget you haven't talked about Mongolia and Mongolians since your return.

Oh and I completely agree with what grecian said in the previous post.

FRAZ

International Captain
Fraz, IMHO things have definitely changed in your second avatar, perhaps your personality has changed and IMO you dont take offense to things now a days or atleast dont retaliate.

Not to forget you haven't talked about Mongolia and Mongolians since your return.

Oh and I completely agree with what grecian said in the previous post.
Honestly speaking I am always like this ! And I don't really pretend any thing and when I joined this forum then that was the first time I was part of any online community and I was writing good and when I saw some people taunting and degrading my country then I got pissed off and I answered them worse than them . That was the thing and I was completely pissed at this wah india wah guy and this rajeev clown . But anyways every one has a respect of his homeland and I couldn't resist answering those guys . I was visiting the site once again and I felt as if I was thrown out or some thing and that is humiliating and I decided to come back not cuz it was something which was gonna pay me or something but like as if I didn't feel self respect and I am quite quite quite self respect conscious .

pasag

RTDAS
Not sure, didn't realise he'd been banned until a few days after.. Assuming the narcissistic persona is genuine he'll come back and say he got banned deliberately to guage reaction or as part of another cunning plan, there'll be no sense of any fault on his part or that he wasn't in control of what happened.
Would have thought it's best for all concerned if we don't carry these grudges on once the ban is over. Obviously comments like this don't help stem the feuding and only help reignite them after the member returns. And you were asked to stop previously so please don't.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not sure, didn't realise he'd been banned until a few days after.. Assuming the narcissistic persona is genuine he'll come back and say he got banned deliberately to guage reaction or as part of another cunning plan, there'll be no sense of any fault on his part or that he wasn't in control of what happened.
Last time Rich was banned he was very apologetic afterwards, also.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I seem to recall after one return he felt the need to reply to absolutely every post made during his absence (James actually warned him for it IIRC), so that's something to look forward to...

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Would have thought it's best for all concerned if we don't carry these grudges on once the ban is over. Obviously comments like this don't help stem the feuding and only help reignite them after the member returns. And you were asked to stop previously so please don't.
It was just an observation really, which I've now deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.