• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will get to 50,000 posts first?

Who will get to 50,000 posts first

• marc71847 (whatever it is)

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Richard

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm tied to the place by several means now TBH.

1, my breaks were often induced by lack of ability to get at the site. Until June 2006 my only net-access was via a family computer, and I could sometimes go for days without being able to use it properly, and be kicked-off when I'd prefer to stay on for someone else to have a go. This meant I sometimes drifted off and CBA to return and catch-up with all those missed threads. Only when I thought "hey, why not get back on CW?" did I do so - often with months (sometimes many months) missed in between. Now, however, I have a laptop, and my current spell (nearly 8 months now) UIMM is my longest unbroken one ever, and I have no doubt it's because I can spend as long as I like posting, and can basically log in whenever I feel like it.

2, I'm a Staff Member, have been for a little while now, and I hoped that amongst many other things becoming one would mean if I was ever in danger of CBA-to-logon I'd be forced to overrule myself due to Staff responsibilities. I now cannot imagine CW without being on the Staff TBH, and would probably leave the forums never to return if I ceased to be Staff for any reason. There's no reason to suspect such a thing should happen, however, so I'm likely to be in for the long-haul. As long as CW exists, I plan to be around.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Considering Morgieb's name is Morgan Burridge and he was born in 1994, I'd say that's a fair call. :p
Oh, so I knew that his name's Morgan Burridge and was born in 1994. I obviously have 'STALKER' embossed on my forehead or access to Richard's Patented Chart of All Things About All People on CricketWeb (no offence, Richard).

shortpitched713

International Captain
Oh, so I knew that his name's Morgan Burridge and was born in 1994. I obviously have 'STALKER' embossed on my forehead or access to Richard's Patented Chart of All Things About All People on CricketWeb (no offence, Richard).
Damn, I think I never truly understood how dangerous this site is until now. Next thing I know it will rape my children for 23 years jailed.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So the ban on this particular Morgieb account wasn't perminant? :huh: But other accounts have been banned in the meantime?
It was permanent, in fact - it has been manually unbanned.

On a completely unrelated matter, I apologise for not replying on MSN two days ago or whenever it was; I was actually asleep.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
Does this banhammering of Richard put a serious dent into his try for 50,000? Marc is going to have to put this advantage to work if he has any hope of reaching the big 5-0 first.

Ladbrookes' odds on Richard have gone down from their high 7/12 on to 5/3.

shortpitched713

International Captain
The window of opportunity is there now for marc, and if he chooses to utilize it theres no doubt in my mind that he'd reach the landmark first.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lol'n at his name not being in the member list. Gives Marc90210's reign a whole new feel. C'mon Robbins! Claim what is rightfully yours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.