• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series 2007-08

pup11

International Coach
India seems to be in a hurry to finish this game, atleast decision to send Pathan at 3 indicates that, so they might be looking for the bonus point now.

pup11

International Coach
Johnson to take a bag and win the game for Australia.
Yeah, he better do that quickly because we are running out of runs and Ponting seems to suffering from a bout of ****ed up captaincy syndrome today (which in his case is very a usual occurrence).

Davey

School Boy/Girl Captain
HAhah i can imagine how this is going to be reported over here if india wins...

1. It'll either not be reported altogether

2. Right at the end of the sports section

:laugh:

pup11

International Coach
7.4 Bracken to Pathan, FOUR, short and wide, Pathan slashes up and over the slips, it bounces once in front of third man and then in a flash Lee comes screaming across like the Roadrunner, getting a hand on it but thats four.. but what an effort!
Cricinfo has been dire today, but that one was good.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought Tendulkar was supposed to be a walker?

Obviously, with him in India are big favourites so decision could prove vital

pup11

International Coach

Tendulkar and a walker??? Who told you that, he doesn't walk neither should he, he is perfectly entitled to hold his ground until the umpire doesn't give him out, but that was a big let off as his wicket at that stage would have set-up the game beautifully, anyways now atleats we can say we lost due Rudi ****ed up umpiring.8-)

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Ian Healy is a total munter.

Its funny how the commentator showed the hawkeye of the Sehwag dismissal only once, saw that it was going over the top, and havent said anything about it since.

Funny how much people winge when things aren't going there own way....

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I thought the snicko usually shows a big deviation in the waves when there's an edge? That Tendulkar non-dismissal certainly wasn't.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
I don't think I've ever heard a more shameless commentator than Healy. It's one thing to even joke about something like that, quite another to sarcastically whine abt the umpiring when BOTH Indian dismissals in this innings were WRONG decisions. Sehwag's was going over the top. Pathan got an inside edge on his lbw.

pup11

International Coach
I don't think I've ever heard a more shameless commentator than Healy. It's one thing to even joke about something like that, quite another to sarcastically whine abt the umpiring when BOTH Indian dismissals in this innings were WRONG decisions. Sehwag's was going over the top. Pathan got an inside edge on his lbw.
Healy is an asshole and everyone in CW knows this and agree to this, i mean the guy has lost all the respect i had for him as a player, the kind of **** he says on air make my ears bleed, i hope Gilly replaces him on the panel next season.

adharcric

International Coach

Didn't really look like he got an edge but the replays were certainly a bit inconclusive. Even if he had gotten the edge, I'd think less (not more) of him had he walked. Oh yeah, Healy proving yet again what a pile of **** he is. He makes the South African commentators look great in comparison.