• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Dissapointing 2nd innings there, and generally dissapointing froim the bowlers. Rose didn't get any wickets and Halsey got just the one. Raftery was the highlight from my point of view batting exceptionally and giving us a good first innings total.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disapointing to lose our first FC match of the season, however there are still some positive signs to come out of the game against Blue. The bowlers are really working well as a team and they continued that in this game - especially happy with my own first innings performance.

Batting, let us down and it appears the same batsman are scoring the runs each innings, however no-one is really standing up and getting the big hundred to give us huges scores, we build partnerships but fail to make really big ones.

Lessons to be learnt for our future fixtures.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hmmm, Pete just took the game away from us in the end. We had a chance to win but just couldn't make any inroads with the ball.

The top order batting was a disappointment again though Butler, Kerr, Jaso and Hancock continue their impressive form in the middle-lower order.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Disappointed with the lack of involvement in the match there. Improved performances but still lots of room for improvement.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Another day another win. Seems like if anyone is struggling we have the players to stand up and help out. Nicely surprised about my batting form this year..if it carries on like this i'll be turning into an allrounder.

Gun from Armstrong and the bowlers in the second dig.