• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Great win fellas, Jaso was sensational and set up the win. On a personal note its nice to actually contribute something meaningful for the first time this season. Hopefully we can build off that and really push and win alot more OD games.

luffy

International Captain
wow, this sim refleted my game this morning for me. I got 36 in it (37 for red) and 2 4's in both...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Ouch. Not looking too nice.

Will update the FC in a little while.
Nah, look, Trav, I think we're aaall in agreement that it's much more fun and much edgier during the season when there's a bit of mystery about the FC table. So, in the interests of everyone's enjoyment, forget about it! Have a month off. Just don't update the damn table :(

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, look, Trav, I think we're aaall in agreement that it's much more fun and much edgier during the season when there's a bit of mystery about the FC table. So, in the interests of everyone's enjoyment, forget about it! Have a month off. Just don't update the damn table :(

hahaha

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Hrm, it's understandable why you wouldn't want to see the table ;)

Code:
Team	Played	Won	Lost	Drawn	Tied	Bat	Bowl	Points
Black	4	4	0	0	0	20	11	87
Colts	4	3	1	0	0	13	12	67
Blue	4	2	1	1	0	12	12	56
Green	4	1	2	1	0	12	8	38
Red	4	0	4	0	0	1	11	12
Our lovable Masters XI would have 30 points. Black have not dropped a batting point yet.

:cool:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year

Code:
Black	4	4	0	0	0	20	11	87
Colts	4	3	1	0	0	13	12	67
Blue	4	2	1	1	0	12	12	56
Green	4	1	2	1	0	12	8	38
Red	4	0	4	0	0	1	11	12
Our lovable Masters XI would have 30 points. Black have not dropped a batting point yet.

i would luv to laugh but w are not too much higher!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year

Code:
Black	4	4	0	0	0	20	11	87
Colts	4	3	1	0	0	13	12	67
Blue	4	2	1	1	0	12	12	56
Green	4	1	2	1	0	12	8	38
Red	4	0	4	0	0	1	11	12

Gee, well done Trav, you've just ruined mine and I'm sure about 100 others' season. No fun in it anymore... :unsure:

Haha, but seriously... ouch... 92% of our aggregate points coming from bowling points... :(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Raghav and Reddy to be investigated for match-fixing

Both players will be allowed to continue playing for their teams until the investigation is complete.