• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wonder if our lads can find some reverse on this deck. We're going to need a big bowling performance to contain Australia here.

Johnners

Australias catching behind the wicket has been shocking this series. Gilly & Clarke have dropped some absolute sitters.

Johnners

Lee is soooo good atm, best fast bowler in the world by a margin at this point in time I reckon.

Haha shot!

Congrats Sachin, fantastic century, pure class.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I should become a betting man. As soon as Kumble won the toss I said, "Tendulkar will hit 100 today". What a guy.

Johnners

That dropped catch is hurting so much right now. Lee would've cleaned up the tail the way he was bowling.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I should become a betting man. As soon as Kumble won the toss I said, "Tendulkar will hit 100 today". What a guy.
I took the day off work because I had a feeling he'd score :ph34r:

Me: Hi can I speak to Paul from Stamford Law
Secretary: Yes, one second please

Paul: Hi, this is Paul
Me: Hey Paul this is Jonathan, Sachin is tonning up today, I think I'll stay at home
Paul: :cool:
Me: :cool: