• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
What I want to know, is why he stood around after being given out!!! I thought we'd ridded ourselves of this unsportsman-like travesty of ill thought out behaviour in Sydney...I'm off to write a poorly-worded column to the local rag! :happy:
yeah those few hesitant seconds could come back to bite him...

burr

State Vice-Captain
What I want to know, is why he stood around after being given out!!! I thought we'd ridded ourselves of this unsportsman-like travesty of ill thought out behaviour in Sydney...I'm off to write a poorly-worded column to the local rag! :happy:
No, that annoys me, it's happening more and more. Just get on your bike and get off the ground. Of course, no one can be punished after that decision to clear Singh in Melb, which was a joke

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Ganguly's decision looked out to me LIVE, but on the replays I'd say he should've gotten the benefit of the doubt. He was wayyyy fwd. and it was iffy whether the ball would've hit off stump or not. Either way, I can like with 1 so-so decision. Although I'm hearing Sehwag was out on a no ball(Channel 9 hasn't said or shown anything regarding it though) too.

So far it's been Australia's day. Their fielding in particular suffocated India during the latter half of the 2nd session. It's impossible hit a cover drive against these guys. Ponting and Clark simply aren't letting anything go by. I have a feeling both SRT and VVS are bound to get out playing overly aggressive shots due to frustration.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wouldn't surprise me re: Sehwag out to a no-ball, apparently there were 1-2 decision against either team that were given when replays showed it was a no-ball in Perth.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ABC radio commentary is awesome atm. Bhogle & O'Keefe in the box together, the best possible combination imo. Loving it because they're also talking up Mitch (y)

pasag

RTDAS
ABC radio commentary is awesome atm. Bhogle & O'Keefe in the box together, the best possible combination imo. Loving it because they're also talking up Mitch (y)
Sorry state of affairs when you have to turn on the radio to listen to an Indian commentator in Tests against them. But yeah, they're great together.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That first six was excellent from Tendulkar. Hogg should be encouraged by the second one though; he really beat him in flight. Unlucky.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sachin's batting brilliantly. Every knock he amazes me, and I've been watching him almost all my life lol.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Absolute clanger. Just opened his hands at the last minute for no apparent reason. The chasm between Gilchrist and Haddin is closing every game.