• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Andrew Symonds brings up his 1000 Test Runs in style.

Fantastic achievement for one of the most in form cricketers in the world. :)

Oh he's out. FFS

Craig

World Traveller
A harsh call, but then he was given not out in Sydney so I guess these things swings and flows.

Come on Captain Cricket.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Inside edge. Bring the appeal system into play already FFS. I am so tired of talking about umpiring. Well Symonds is now only +19234 in terms of lucky decisions :p.

burr

State Vice-Captain
I can't believe the only thing people are still talking about is the umpiring. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Get over it - both sides.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
****ing Decision ! Sheesh Idiotic decision....... Ban Cricket

EDIT: Ricky should should ask his batsman to come back to hut against that decision as Arjuna called off his mates when Murali was called chucker. :) JK

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
7 LBWs this test. I reckon there's been around 5 dodgy ones.

You don't win friends with LBWs IMO.

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
that was yet another poor decision ruining what could have been a great test match. i am so over umpires. I know we've had our share of luck but it's just ridiculous how these blokes can get paid the big bucks and still **** up so often.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Inside edge, Symonds unlucky there. Don't know what he's having a whinge about though :p. So good to see the prick back in the pavillion.

Kumble to lead us to victory here. That was such smart bowling. Was telling my dad that Kumble would get him, even after the 6.