• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Hahaha.. just loving the way George is batting and him having overtaken Symmo makes me so happy.

Bracken

U19 Debutant
Cue the conspiracy theorists in 3...2...1...

(Looked out to me, though. Maybe just too close to call, but Symonds is definitely a bit fortunate.)

funnygirl

State Regular
I am really tired of watching this Bucknor and his biased umpiring .I can understand if it happened for the first time,umpteenth time he is screwing us .:@

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Ffs. Was gone. The replay they gave after the decision was made was the most conclusive. Hogg has outplayed Symonds and by some distance I might add.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just hope when India bat it evens out. But the way the Aussies brown nose the umpires I doubt it.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lived in Cali for a bit.
Well, you'd know that the States is hardly a homogenous population and for every plastic manufactured aspect of, there is almost an equivalent old-school, emotional, sentimental part. Usually south of the Mason-Dixon line......:)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well, you'd know that the States is hardly a homogenous population and for every plastic manufactured aspect of, there is almost an equivalent old-school, emotional, sentimental part. Usually south of the Mason-Dixon line......:)
Haha, fair play. :)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Indians have every right to criticise the umpires in this Test, obviously there was one that was strongly in their favour (Ponting LBW), but there have been three decisions incorrectly given that hindered them significantly. Add to that poor wicket-keeping in the Ponting stumping, and a lazy attempt at catching, and the Indians will be rueing what could have been an awesome day for them.