• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
It has been GREAT if you are Australia :blink: . ALL the decisions last Test and this one have gone AGAINST India. BCCI needs to flex their muscle here to STOP THIS IDIOT Bucknor from umpiring !
'Cause we certainly need the Indians exercising more control over the ICC. 8-)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
It has been GREAT if you are Australia :blink: . ALL the decisions last Test and this one have gone AGAINST India. BCCI needs to flex their muscle here to STOP THIS IDIOT Bucknor from umpiring !
No. They just need to flex their muscle to help improve the game by introducing technology in a fair manner. Going after specific people accomplishes nothing.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If rigged upmiring is what it takes Auusies t win - so be it. What happened in the last Test and today is a TRAVESTY-- Bucknor has always been BIASED against India - no question.

Told ya, Symonds would be gone were it not for the umpires !

This is JUST RIDICULOUS :wacko: :wacko: And Aussies have NOT integrity.
I don't want to be rude, but you're coming across as a slightly unhinged fool.

The only travesty in the last test was India's batting. That was a bad decision with Symonds, but there'll probably be more.

Perm

I get the not supporting a player argument but can't see myself supporting Australia just because the WICB is woeful. Absolutely no reason to support another country.
Yes, there is. Some people prefer to watch hard workers like Hussey and guys with immense enthusiasm like Hogg rather than Indian cricketers who are treated like royalty and whose attitudes aren't up to scratch.

Son Of Coco

I think this reflects more poorly on the game than Bucknor's umpiring.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Need to remove Sharma from the attack, I think. He's reverting to short stuff because he's upset.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The Brad Hogg LBWs that weren't given for one?

JustTool indeed.

Perm

Umpiring is going to ruin the days play, not just the actual cricket either. Can see the flaming now.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Wake up buddy! Its' where the money is that makes this whole thing go around.
Or, are you still stuck in the colonial menatlity where Englad and Australia bullied the Asian teams :laugh: :laugh:
Haha mate you are off your rocker. This colonial mentality? They have special white jackets for people like you.

JustTool

State 12th Man
I don't want to be rude, but you're coming across as a slightly unhinged fool.

Well, deal with it.
In ANY other sport this problem would NEVER happen - they would either have sacked idiots like Bucknor long time ago or taken advantage of available technology.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hate this ****. Stuff like this ruins perfectly good cricket days and leaves bad tastes in mouth. Technology can't come in soon enough.
Agreed, ICC have this wrong. Surely for the sake of the game and the contest, the 3rd umpire should be able to get on the mic and suggest Buckner goes upstairs in this situation.