• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nfl 2007

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Great performanceby the Vikes. Liked the way they knocked off the over-rated Chargers. Pats-Colts was a downer, I dont think it lived upto all the hype.

I am looking forward to tonight's game. Ravens crushed us last year in both meeting, Steve Mcnair loves to play against us. If you want to watch Ben Roethllisberger and Willie Parker, this is your chance. :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Ravens were crushed today. Ben threw 5 TDs in the first half, not to forget the great field position thanks to our defence.

MNF coverage sucks, everything is just aweful.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Ravens were crushed today. Ben threw 5 TDs in the first half, not to forget the great field position thanks to our defence.

MNF coverage sucks, everything is just aweful.
Your team presents the most formidable obstacle the Pats have remaining in their quest for an unbeaten season. I'll be watching the game for sure! :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yesterday Ben Roethllisberged showed once again how much valuable he is to the Steelers offense. With him the offense scored 38 points in 2 and 1/2 quarters, without him 0 with one interception. Our Ground game was going nowhere against this Ravens defense, the offensive line was as poor as they have been all season long. Look at hist first and 3rd touchdown and see how he got away with those strong Ravens defenders.

Swervy

International Captain
from one extreme to another...Vikes hammer Chargers then lose 34-0 to the Packers.
On the other hand, Chargers get hammered by Vikings, then beat Indianapolis.

Elsewhere, a very hot Saints team loses to the then 0-8 Rams

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
from one extreme to another...Vikes hammer Chargers then lose 34-0 to the Packers.
On the other hand, Chargers get hammered by Vikings, then beat Indianapolis.
Chargers didn't beat colts, Colt beat themselves. Chargers played a pathetic game against a heavily injured colts team. Adam Vinateri, the most accurate and clutch kicker in the history missed two field goal one 42 yard and another 29 yard.

Anyways, what a game it was Pittsburgh Cleveland one. Ben Roethlisberger led Steelers from 21-6 to 31-28 with 2 pass TDs and 1 Rush TD. One of the best steelers game I watched.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Fell asleep at 23-0 to the Chargers. Manning was having a mare. Had thrown 4 or 5 interceptions already. Was really surprised to wake up at 23-21.

Fusion

Global Moderator
The Cowboys and the Packers take care of business on Thanksgiving and we have a cracker of a matchup next week! The last time these two teams played for such a high-stakes game (in all likelihood the game would determine NFC home field advantage) was in the '90's. Amazing to consider that Favre was still the QB back then and playing at the same high level he is today!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, Not many people are giving packers/'boys any chance and are of the feeling that AFC is going to roll over NFC but I have been watching a lot of NFC games and I dont think the gap is that wide.

Swervy

International Captain
Yeah, Not many people are giving packers/'boys any chance and are of the feeling that AFC is going to roll over NFC but I have been watching a lot of NFC games and I dont think the gap is that wide.

yeah the gap has closed quite a bit this season

btw..Vikes 41 Giants 17:)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
yeah the gap has closed quite a bit this season

btw..Vikes 41 Giants 17:)
Who said Vikes do not have a quarterback. I saw two of them on Sunday. ;)

Oh and most important game for the 'Boys, this may very well be their ticket to the Superbowl. If they lost I cant imagine them going to GreenBay in Jan for the Championship game and beating Favre's packers.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Oh and most important game for the 'Boys, this may very well be their ticket to the Superbowl. If they lost I cant imagine them going to GreenBay in Jan for the Championship game and beating Favre's packers.
Soooooooooo excited about the game. Less than 7 hours to go! The whole city is buzzing with anticipation. I predict a high scoring game with both QB's torching the defenses. Packers have a lot of injury concerns so that gives a slight edge to the Cowboys IMO. Btw, Favre is 0-8 at Texas Stadium in his career, his worst record against any team. As much as I love the guy, I'm rooting for 0-9! :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I think 'Boys offense is slightly better probably because of better running game and TO. At this point I would rate both Romo and Favre at the same level as QB. But on defense Packers have a bigger edge and It would be fun to see Woodson/Harris(IMO Best CBs in the game) against TO.

Unfortunately some of us wont be able to see the game, its on bloody NFL network.:mad2: :mad2: