• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

biased indian

International Coach
Only 2 weeks for the start series......

Mon Nov 5
India v Pakistan at Guwahati, 1st ODI

Thu Nov 8
India v Pakistan at Mohali, 2nd ODI

Sun Nov 11
India v Pakistan at Kanpur, 3rd ODI

Thu Nov 15
India v Pakistan at Gwalior, 4th ODI

Sun Nov 18
India v Pakistan at Jaipur, 5th ODI

Nov 22-26
India v Pakistan at Delhi, 1st Test

Nov 30 - Dec 4
India v Pakistan at Kolkata, 2nd Test

Dec 8-12
India v Pakistan at Bangalore, 3rd Test

biased indian

International Coach
first thing now is

should dravid be in the team ...does he need some time off

should shewag come in place of karthick.... in ODI team

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know why people are even thinking of giving Dravid some time off. The only way he'll overcome this loss of form, is by being out there in the middle and scoring some runs. And it's utter madness to leave Dravid out of the team just because he hasn't scored run in the past few matches. Remember the 90 something off 70 balls he played in England a few matches ago?

And yes I think Sehwag needs to be back in place of Karthik, especially since we all know how much Sehwag loves to play against Pakistan :happy: .

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I don't know why people are even thinking of giving Dravid some time off. The only way he'll overcome this loss of form, is by being out there in the middle and scoring some runs. And it's utter madness to leave Dravid out of the team just because he hasn't scored run in the past few matches. Remember the 90 something off 70 balls he played in England a few matches ago?

And yes I think Sehwag needs to be back in place of Karthik, especially since we all know how much Sehwag loves to play against Pakistan :happy: .
Agree on both.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

HOPE u r talking about ODIs. Otherwise, leaving DK out of the test side would make as much sense as leaving Yuvraj out of ODIs. ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Let me get this straight... Aseem thinks Sehwag should take Karthik's Test place? :huh:

BTW - how long before we see Murali Kartik back in the Test side? I give it 2 games.

biased indian

International Coach
Let me get this straight... Aseem thinks Sehwag should take Karthik's Test place? :huh:

BTW - how long before we see Murali Kartik back in the Test side? I give it 2 games.
why 2 games !!!!

in all probability he and kumble might play the first game..with few left handers in pak line up these days

R_D

International Debutant
oh wow... first match is in Delhi... I'll probably be in Delhi around that time..... might head down for a day or 2.

Karthick is doing quite well as an opner and i don't think there's any need to drop him yet. He played really well on tough tour in England so i don't see how Sehwag deserves to come back anway.. not like he's been making bucket loads if run in domestic. Although Sehwag does have a Bradmanisqe average against Pakistan :p

Dravid to be MOS.
Sachin getting a 100 at eden garden and Pakistan getting smashed will top this trip for me. SOmthing i can talk about for rest of my life.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
first thing now is

should dravid be in the team ...does he need some time off

should shewag come in place of karthick.... in ODI team
There should be No Question about Dravid's selection. He should be in the team. And No Sehwag should not be in the ODI, please bring in Rohit Sharma and Badrinath.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
HOPE u r talking about ODIs. Otherwise, leaving DK out of the test side would make as much sense as leaving Yuvraj out of ODIs. ;)

Karthick is doing quite well as an opner and i don't think there's any need to drop him yet. He played really well on tough tour in England so i don't see how Sehwag deserves to come back anway.. not like he's been making bucket loads if run in domestic. Although Sehwag does have a Bradmanisqe average against Pakistan :p
No no no no no! I meant Sehwag should replace Karthik in ODIs, not Tests of course.

My dream come true for this series would be Sreesanth and Sachin (two most regularly bashed Indian players on PakPassion) destroying Pakistan :p.

My prediction:

ODIs: 3-2 India
Tests: 1-0 India

Last edited:

haroon510

International 12th Man
they should have added one 20/20 game also..

i want pakistan to win....

in times like this i would say maybe the best team win..

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I personally feel Dravid should be in the Indian side. He should be given some more chances to play in this Pakistan series. Unlike Ganguly and Tendulkar, Dravid was given far less chances before he was left out of the side because of his downslide form.

Dravid can soon be back to scoring runs. He has got a good technique which allows him to score runs even on a hard wicket to bat on. I feel he should be asked to bat at his usual #3 slot. I feel he is as good as Ponting for australia at #3.