• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP B - Australia, England, Zimbabwe

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I blame Ricky Ponting's new hair treatment for the loss. The new hair has covered his mojo...
Don't you mean Rick Ponting? He's dropped the y now, lol.

Well done to Zim, I think Australia missed Watson and should have picked Hilfenhaus instead of Johnson who is quite mediocre.

Also Stuart Clark is a big liability in the field, cant believe he didn't take that catch straight after the rain break. Was a sitter to be honest.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should be a good game tonight, wouldn't surprise me if Zimbabwe tipped up England TBH, especially given that the Poms haven't had any practice or the benefits of warm-up games. I just hope the Zimbo's didn't party too hard last night.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Darren Maddy, Matt Prior (wk), Luke Wright, Kevin Pietersen, Paul Collingwood, Andrew Flintoff, Owais Shah, Dimitri Mascarenhas, Chris Schofield, Stuart Broad, James Anderson.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Like the team a lot. Shame Snape didnt get a go though, but with the Wicket looking to be a bit of a low seamer it makes sense to put Dimi in ahead of him.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Like the team a lot. Shame Snape didnt get a go though, but with the Wicket looking to be a bit of a low seamer it makes sense to put Dimi in ahead of him.
I'd have rather had Snape instead of Schofield. Schofield just seems likely to fall apart ala WI when he comes up against the big boys.