• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool A - England, Samoa, South Africa, Tonga, United States

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Love watching Samoa, loads of massive hits (no naughtying please Perm), and just hard rugby, should be a good match.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Burger's a filthy piece of ****. Should've had a card for that tackle, took the bloke out in the air with v little attempt to go for the ball.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Burger's a filthy piece of ****. Should've had a card for that tackle, took the bloke out in the air with v little attempt to go for the ball.

That's the SA Rugby Side for you, I loved it when Samoas no 8 just collared their 2nd row and just whispered something in his ear, basically like 'Do that again and I'll......'

PY

International Coach
He's got a proper Friday night face to match his rugby playing style too.

South Africa getting the rub of the green with some of the decisions and then SA get in and score after some Samoa pressure. Gutted, the first 15 mins of this game made me think we were in for a cracker. I just want Samoa to scalp Burger now.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Commentators really annoying me about the Brian Lima challenge on Pretorius(?) where he injured himself. For a sport that allows stamping on people, you have a bloody high horse when it comes to tackles.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
The Samoans have decided not to worry about wrapping their arms around the South Africans, just the shoulder will do.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
...cannot imagine what England will do against the South Africans on Friday...

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
If the Samoans had anything in the way of a tank they could really give England a game. But South Africa on Friday should be awesome.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Yeah I expect England to beat Samoa simply because of the stamina or lack or that Samoa have. I really don't want to watch England play SA, because if we play like we did against USA, I could see them putting 50 points past us.