• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RTD Appreciation Society

pasag

RTDAS
With the permission of its president, Stools, I'd like to start this thread in appreciation of one of the stars in world cricket. Love him to bits. What a gun.

Matt79

Global Moderator
He's libelled most viciously in RPIC 07. According to the player stats in that, he's one of the worst batsmen AND worst bowlers in the Dutch team.

What, if anything, is your society going to do about this grave injustice?

pasag

RTDAS
He's libelled most viciously in RPIC 07. According to the player stats in that, he's one of the worst batsmen AND worst bowlers in the Dutch team.

What, if anything, is your society going to do about this grave injustice?
I have to check with the president, but if we go by his choice of music as any indication of his preferred means of protest, I'd say riots or letter bombs at the very least.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
All societies bar the T2IBS are dire, TBH.
:ph34r:
Not that ten Doeschate's a bad player or anything, I'm rounding to his ability at least with the bat.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
All societies bar the T2IBS are dire, TBH.
:ph34r:
Not that ten Doeschate's a bad player or anything, I'm rounding to his ability at least with the bat.
Yeah, I really don't rate his bowling at all (don't hurt me! :p) but as a batsman he's more than useful. Rate his batting TBH.

The fact that I think he bowls puss would make me unworthy of joining the association really, regardless of how highly I regard his batting.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, I really don't rate his bowling at all (don't hurt me! :p) but as a batsman he's more than useful. Rate his batting TBH.

The fact that I think he bowls puss would make me unworthy of joining the association really, regardless of how highly I regard his batting.
:naughty:
Couldn't resist...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You're a bit behind the times, Matt, evidently... puss means cat in the way gay means happy...

(YES, THIS POST WAS IN JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm sure all RTDSAS members would like to know that, TBH - though it clearly wasn't by invitation!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator

Should be spelt "pus", TBH.