• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**CW Contracts**

ash chaulk

International Captain
marc71178 said:
But Neil, you're forgetting that none of them have taken 5 wickets in Grade cricket this season!
does club cricket count ive gotten a few yanks out lol

p.s. proud to have a contract still still woudnt mind how much pay im getting this time tehehehe

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
CWBCC announce contracts for 2015

After somewhat shifting attention surrounding the CWBCC contracting system, chairman Håkon Mørk sr. today announced contracts for the year 2015. Mørk also announced that the number of contracted players will be capped at four per team, as part of the new salary cap system due to be introduced this season.

The list of contracted players reads as follows:

*Central*
BJ Goff
AP Cloete
NS Pickup
T Mamesh
H Mørk jr.
LA Camps jr.
CR Butler
RJ Dauth
DM Kennett
TC Halsey
I Markus
DJ Watt
GM Thomas
MW DeSilva
KJ Goughy

*Secondary*
A Crampton
MW Wilson
DP Towns
AP Chaulk
XPA Rose

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Well done to everyone who got contacts, all very well deserved.

Given the limit on contracted players per team, I'd suggest that it's not a great thing that 5 Reds are centrally contracted...
Reds only have 4 players on central contracts...Dauth, Kennett, Watt and Mork.

Mamesh moved to Blue and Markus to Red, Black, Blue and Red all have four central contracted players.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Thought Black had five? Goughy, Chaulk, Pickup, Cloete, Markus. I think. It's hard to keep up these days!

Really honoured to get a central contract, must admit it was a surprise not to see Kyle in there.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Nice to get a contract considering my fall from favour a couple seasons ago. Good to see that I'm keeping my name up there for selection. Anyway, good on the other guys who got contracted. Congrats.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Thought Black had five? Goughy, Chaulk, Pickup, Cloete, Markus. I think. It's hard to keep up these days!

Really honoured to get a central contract, must admit it was a surprise not to see Kyle in there.
Chaulk has only got a secondary contract so i didn't think it would come under the restrictions. If thats the case then Blue have 5 as well. Team by team it goes like this:

Blue - 4(5)
Black - 4(5)
Red - 4
Colts - 2(4)
Green - 1(2)

*Secondary contracts in brackets