• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well woods is definitely not going to win, he is in trouble at the 10th and struggling to make par...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Trevor's immense at the moment, well as immense as someone called "Trevor" ever can be.

Still, the back nine has lots of water, that's what makes it an exciting finish, doubles and trebles are always possible.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Trevor's immense at the moment, well as immense as someone called "Trevor" ever can be.

Still, the back nine has lots of water, that's what makes it an exciting finish, doubles and trebles are always possible.
Magnificent par putt on the 11th. 1 Trev 2 Tiger 3 Flesch imo.

grecian

5 under for Tiger, too little, too late. Should be second, for what that's worth.

I think my prediction of seven under as a winning score could be decent.

Trevor trying to do the classic Saffie-choke, but I think he's safe.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think i said I hated him...they were your words! :happy:
true, it was just the tone of your words...when you said you were really pleased that he went backwards, i sort of extrapolated from it, if you don't hate/loathe/despise him, that was a strangely strong comment to make...:)

Son Of Coco

true, it was just the tone of your words...when you said you were really pleased that he went backwards, i sort of extrapolated from it, if you don't hate/loathe/despise him, that was a strangely strong comment to make...:)
Can't I just not like him...I take pleasure in his lack of success when it happens because I don't think he's a very nice person. For a start, he's obviously taking cheeseburgers off young children and hiding them in his stomach. :happy:

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Absolutely delighted for Darren Clark. Been through so much and had sliped so far down the rankings. Great stuff.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
mickelson takes advantage of tiger's absence and wins the colonial for the second time...

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Interesting, not being following America this week tbh. What I do know is that McGinley stuffed up at Wentworth