• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Spent the evening watching our Bury cast offs against the crass of 92 spivs. 2-2 draw. Not a bad game. On that showing the much hyped Salford are a gritty bunch of spoilers.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Drove to Bristol Rovers last night. Played ****e, had two men sent off and now I'm exhausted. Good old Tranmere in League One.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I knew Ian Holloway was a bit of a nob, but to say that Brexit needs to be forced through so that UEFA can't force the Premier League to use the hand ball rule as used to wipe out the City goal is nuts even by his standards.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
UEFA are allegedly from 2024 considering having 24 teams that are in the Champions League every year irrespective of domestic form with another 8 pre-qualifying to make up 8 groups of 4. Not sure what the selection process for the 24 is going to be. If it's based on past performance Man City need to have a good four years to be amongst the elite.

andmark

International Captain
Over the course of the day, I've gained an interest in tonight's Villa vs Everton match. I wonder why...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Farcical it really is. Pay back 10% of their debts and a 12 point deduction and on they go.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Indeed. Just sticks in the craw somewhat. Financially we are still recovering from our spell in non-league. We had to cut our cloth accordingly and despite gates twice as big as Bury's wound up losing our top scorer to them because we couldn't afford him and they apparently could. They build this immense promotion team while we drop to non league and those rats dance on our pitch.

Same again last season but at least this time there can be no doubt it was built on sand. But **** them.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bolton situation is just as bad. Some teams get an easy win against their under 12's to help them along and others won't play them till they have a proper side. How is that fair?

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Wondered how Oles preferred lineup was going to go against a packed defense. About what I thought. Not enough creativity and Lingard a passenger again.