• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby (union) June Internationals 2016

ripper868

International Coach
Mind the other nations seem to have caught up a little this year, NZ and Aus U20's in playoffs for 5th-8th this year...

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Excellent try Wales.... good commitment to hold onto the ball there.

Williams deserved that...

Last edited:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Good game... can see the improvement in NZ such that they continue building and hammer everybody in August..

Wales showing good fight.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wales poked the bear with that try before half time and he got angry. Good effort from them though. NZ are just too good.

Roll on the big game next.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
First bet has been lost. Had a multi with NZ to win by 19. Crotty's last minute try would have done it for me.

Thanks to Preistland missing though - I have one multi alive - NZ by 13 plus, England, and Ireland +9.5

I don't see Ireland getting the job done but yeah.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If the 2nd half is half as good as the first it will be a cracker. Not the best quality game but exciting and nervy.