• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Flem274*

123/5
we need to throw all the money at walsh

lol at the roosters. ead ****s. the actual enforcement of high tackle rules is pretty funny. the players whinge, the commentators whinge, explosions all round.

we went through this with union. it'll settle down once players accept it isn't changing and you can still smash someone legally.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any genuine 50/50 case unless they feel an extremely tight connection to New Zealand will pick Australia so as long as Origin exists.

Agree mostly, except for the fact it can be a lot easier to break into the NZ side then even an origin side let alone the Aus team

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope Waqa Blake gets 18 weeks. Only two tackles he made were high. A one man sieve. Must never play again

mr_mister

Betting on Manly at $3 was the easiest money i ever made. Red hot with everyone saying Turbo's the best player in the world. Was academic

Burgey

A water main has burst out front of our place and is making water up spurt up through our drive way. It’s so leaky I’ve renamed it Waqa Blake Lane. Useless **** he is. Must never play again.

Flem274*

123/5
seeing rumours reece walsh will be stolen by queensland for origin.

hopefully not. he's too talented to be wasted on a series between two states who both lose the national club comp to melbourne on the daily. if he's not going to be a full time warrior he may as well come to rugby union.

plus who even wants to play for queensland? it's not quite as bad as playing for the melbourne storm but it's on the road there.

Flem274*

123/5
****in' warriors

i don't know what it will take to stop the 20 minutes of sleepy time we have. also, while i appreciate they're trying to future proof, realistically this season is our final chance for a while to fluke a semi-final or something so we should stop wasting roger on the wing to develop walsh. walsh is just as dangerous at 6 or 7 and doesn't get smoked as hard as he does at fullback.

nikorima and walsh were dangerous af last week paired together as playmakers with roger at the back.

Flem274*

123/5
the ARU should try and steal a ponga or walsh tbh.

league to union is a real mixed bag and the ARU need to stop trying it in general, with vunivalu being pretty mediocre (despite coming through union as a kid) but solomone kata of all people being okay, but they need better top playmakers than lolesio and o'connor in their super rugby franchises.

RTS converting to nz union is ballsy. nz franchise fullbacks are insanely stacked right now.

mr_mister

It felt like back in the day transferring from league to union meant an instant ticket to the national side

Burgey

Quite a few Qld young guns had their balloons busted tonight. Wouldn’t know Fifita is even on the park, for one. Harry Grant done nothing too.

Thought going in Nsw had picked a starting pack that was too small, but I didn’t reckon on two 110kg centres tearing it up at pace twice every set. Fair play Freddy, great game plan. Only downside is it seems we won’t put 60 on the scumbags

Son Of Coco

Quite a few Qld young guns had their balloons busted tonight. Wouldn’t know Fifita is even on the park, for one. Harry Grant done nothing too.

Thought going in Nsw had picked a starting pack that was too small, but I didn’t reckon on two 110kg centres tearing it up at pace twice every set. Fair play Freddy, great game plan. Only downside is it seems we won’t put 60 on the scumbags
What a match that was on Wednesday night! Might sit down and watch the whole thing again over the weekend. Seeing QLD become the grubs they are as they sank further into an absolute drubbing was delightful.

And Turbo was ridiculously good. Hopefully no injuries between now and the 2nd match, given those dirty ****s up north stole themselves another home game.