• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Recorded it and watching it, NFI what Pep was on to pick that starting XI.

Dortmund without Subotic, Hummels, Gundogan, Sahin or Reus either.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Must explain the cynical hacking by his players when the game was lost :ph34r:

I wouldn't use Furball not understanding Pep's logic as a guide that he didn't care though. I don't think anyone is on anything resembling a similar wavelength. I think Pep has a bit of a point to prove against fast teams so I'd be surprised if he didn't care.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Recorded it and watching it, NFI what Pep was on to pick that starting XI.

Dortmund without Subotic, Hummels, Gundogan, Sahin or Reus either.
Basically the same team that played against Liverpool. Surprised they won 2-0, and dominated.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Javi Martinez has done his ACL apparently.

I know I've beaten this drum a lot but that makes the decision to sell Kroos even more baffling.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Suarez has had his training etc ban overturned but is still suspended until October 25th.

While I think having him serve the first month of his suspension at a time when no football is played was daft, it's probably the right decision. Banning him from training or even being in the ground was unnecessarily draconian.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, seems sensible. Attempting to ban someone from "any football related activity" seemed a bit daft from the off, so it's no wonder that's been quashed. Glad the actual playing ban has been upheld though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Class that.

RE the Suarez ban - I still think a club ban was wrong and the international ban should have been longer but completely agree that the training ban was absurd.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The only issue I've got with his ban is that he'll literally serve half of it while missing a grand total of 0 club games.