• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Super Sunday is **** this weekend. Presume deliberately because of the Ryder cup but having just done my Prem tips and as a non golf fan I feel my weekend has just been ruined

Suppose I'll watch the tunnel rat derby at lunchtime and would assume the 4th v 6th annual procession will be tea time so I can cope with that but meh

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tbf, you complain that they show the big teams too much.
Haha I suppose. I want a bit of variation (ie don't force Liverpool and Man U down my throat every week) but they don't have to resort to west Brom v Burnley.

I'm all for the little sides, but really, I've no interest in them playing each other

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"Lets be honest, the ball wasn't close to being on target" - that shouldn't matter when deciding if something is a handball or not right? Or in that situation is he referring to the potential for a card? (referring to the Barry handball)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Happy enough with that first half. Feel like Coutinho could come own and take some ownership.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Pretty poor quality game in the end. Some hit for Jags, but sitting back so deep is a disaster waiting to happen. Rodgers again not making three subs so daft.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Glad the Ryder Cup was on, spent more of the game watching that as it was so poor. Considering the amount of money spent on the two sides that was a terrible game.