• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Rugby League World Cup 2013

uvelocity

International Coach
fox sports news: when australia beat fiji, they will play either hosts england or new zealand :lol:

i mean its true, but i don't think ive ever heard that said before. especially when the headline for the story was 'aussies not ****y"

BoyBrumby

Englishman
All Kiwis so far; Luke and now Nightingale both going close.

Good tackle from Charnley to stop the latter, especially for a player who's not the best defensively, by repute.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, it may be partly because he completed his league education Down Under (think he moved at 15), but he has an eye for the gap rather than the collision.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What a beautiful step from Johnson. Such a classy footballer. He isn't the most reliable goal kicker though, I've seen him miss these on a few occasions..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Heartbreaking for the hosts. Awesome game of League. I almost commented earlier how that Sinfield miss to have England trailing by 2 points might end up being crucial.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
George Burgess and Sinfield both need shooting for what they just did.
Yeah. I know fatigue is set in and hard to make good decisions but they were two huge mistakes.

I'm not sure the better team won but it was a fair result. Very disappointing.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Ah well. At least I'll get to see Sonny Bill next week.

Probably get to see the **** get stuffed by the Aussies too (y)