• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seems really out of the blue to sack Clarke, I wonder if there's anything going on internally. Don't think we can tell if it's the right decision until we know who replaces him.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Furball quiet. Hopefully he's back to being a full time Rangers fan again so we don't have to endure his insufferable bull****.
I don't know what you bogans do in Australia but in Scotland it's generally accepted that it's bad manners to be playing on your phone in the middle of a wedding ceremony.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Suarez is ridiculous. Just obscene.

The Liverpool >>> Tottenham argument a few of us peddled earlier in the season looking well founded thus far.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Second halves generally been our problem this season, but my oh my that was one epic 45 minutes.

Glen Johnson killing me though, just so lazy.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Furball battling his desire to laugh at spurs versus his apathy to Liverpool currently

Impressive performance though.

AVB can spend Xmas playing on his PS4 I guess #baleparodyaccountjokestealer

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Top four really starting to take shape. Reckon you could do worse than betting on those four to end there (different order).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Heh, just realised Brumby's two favourite managers were squaring off here

AVB surely won't survive this.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Top four really starting to take shape. Reckon you could do worse than betting on those four to end there (different order).
United will surely find a way in

the current top 5 have been the most impressive sides though. Which makes sense, them being the top 4.

City will pull away at some point I reckon, they're a class above. Chelsea and Arsenal will finish close to each other, Liverpool relying in Suarez staying fit/unbanned. Throw Everton and United in the mix and it should be a cracking second half to the season.

Eds

International Debutant
Suarez now up to 1.54 goals a PL game this season.

Us playing so well with Gerrard out no real coincidence.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Struggling to remember a streak as hot as Suarez is on right now in the PL. Far more than goals too, his football is just sublime. Even seems to be fractionally less of a **** this season as well.

Spurs beyond dire. I'd wonder how United didn't manage to beat them but, you know...

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Us playing so well with Gerrard out no real coincidence.
It will definitely be interesting to see how we go over the next 4 or so weeks without him. The midfield was just so dynamic and fluid tonight.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't BAE given an interview once saying he actually hates being a footballer?

Anyway, WBA clearly sacked Clark as they knew AVB was gonna be available

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Big result for United today. Possibly our best performance in the Prem over the 90 minutes this season so far.

Came with so many injuries too, so good stuff.

Need to bloody improve the home form.