• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Rooney dropped and Carrick still at centre half. Fulham under Jol like to play football but you see Carrick and what Fellaini did to him and you think just direct and long to Petrić may work.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbf Fellaini owned Vidic just as hard. Actually he just bossed the entire pitch.

Right decision to drop Rooney, RVP the better player and more suited to linking up with Kagawa. You'd also fancy Rooney to make an impact if we need a goal late on.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
That not off-side? No it isn't. Soft, soft goal.

The 100+ Japanese reporters/media who traveled to Manchester will be happy.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Game over. Manure just turned it on in the last 10 minutes. Have looked great going forward.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Truly bizarre OG but Manure just switched off in the last 15 and nearly an equalizer there.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
****'s saaaake. I thought no Tiote would screw us but I didn't expect his direct replacement to give away such a shocker, honestly. Great full debut.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Lovely strike from Torres. Great to see him getting the goals again. Hazard has been great so far as well, running the game.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had just been thinking how Torres was looking sharp. Smitteh might have been onto something.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Torres looks a force.

Disappointed we couldn't exploit what looks like a pretty weak defense for a top club.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Had just been thinking how Torres was looking sharp. Smitteh might have been onto something.
Season is still young but I'm definitely feeling it. Definitely my favourite player to watch when he's on form, just unstoppable. He really seems to be benefitting from being the main man and having a group of talented and skilfull attacking midfielders in behind him as well. That Hazard-Torres-Mata front three with Oscar on the bench is pretty frightening. They need a back up striker though, cause if he goes down with his traditional spaghetti hamstrings they've got sweet **** all.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't understand why they let Lukaku go on loan. Surely he would have been a promising backup option? Looking good enough for West Brom atm.