• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Sports teams do you support

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
darn you got me there fraz, now that you are in my company, do explain how you got your ban lifted, im very curious.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:
haha some "clothes" and some "Deal or No Deal" merchandise.. Might be going to Prague to celebrate as its also our first anniversary together
Might be taking my Gf to Prague around Christmas time using my Student Loan money :D

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
prices of beer vary a lot around europe it seems, someone told me that a pint in sweden costs nearly £10, not sure how true that is, but its apparently very expensive none the less.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Cricket: Lancashire, England
Rugby: St Helens
Union: Scotland
Football: Everton/Wigan Athletic/Partick Thistle (drifting between the three)
AFL: West Coast Eagles
Tennis: Anastasia Myskina
Snooker: Graeme Dott, Marco Fu

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
I thought it was fairly entertaining; especially how he relates footy teams to seppo franchises. Meh.
It might be vaguely amusing if I had a clue what the hell he was on about when he did that.