• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Loved that Chamber match, **** yeah Bray! I've missed a lot of them and only caught a few on the network, but best ever? I remember the first being good too.
Harper vs. Orton was also very good.

Thought all the women's matches were solid, everyone not named Becky brought out some of their best work yet . Tag match was pretty poor, somehow both building the Ascension up as threats and then crushing that was a pretty impressive feat I guess.

Don't even ****ing know what the Ziggler match was up to.

But yussss Bray. Side note: AJ is so ****ing awesome.

Niall

International Coach
Bland PPV. Nice to see Wyatt win, but absurdly predictable, think he was 1/25 with Paddy Powers pre, did actually think it was value when I seen it!!:laugh:

Wyatt v Orton will be fine at Mania so no major issues there.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
fine but underwhelming for a world title match. WWE just cant help themselves, can they? They had the chance to do CM Punk Vs John Cena at WM but no, they had to do twice in a lifetime, coz you know, even though it contradicts every blood word they put out to sell the first one. What saddens me is not just the fact that WWE is going down, it is taking the entire mainstream wrestling business down with it.

Mike5181

International Captain
I hope that beautiful painting survived Kevin Owens' reprehensible attack. This timeline is almost as dark as the one Mitch the plant died in.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
fine but underwhelming for a world title match. WWE just cant help themselves, can they? They had the chance to do CM Punk Vs John Cena at WM but no, they had to do twice in a lifetime, coz you know, even though it contradicts every blood word they put out to sell the first one. What saddens me is not just the fact that WWE is going down, it is taking the entire mainstream wrestling business down with it.
Haha what the **** are you talking about?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Decent show on the whole. No problem with Bray winning, but wish AJ had gone in as defending champ. Still sore that he lost to Cena only for Cena to lose two weeks later.

Anyone else notice how the new chamber isn't anywhere near as badass as the old one? The outside of the ring bit no longer appears to be made of metal, but of something that looks more or less exactly the same as the ring canvass.