• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Is there really a problem with that? Guy will make a promo and look great again, doesn't need to look like a threat because his finishing move is tagging in Cass. Made Rusev look like a beast. I'm assuming we're getting Rusev vs. Big Cass at Roadblock.

indiaholic

International Captain
But he is a total dweeb? Isn't his character a small guy who can talk **** because he has a big guy backing him up?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You should never have a supposedly serious face character be made to look like a pathetic dumbass imo. If he was a cowardly heel then yeah fine, but his character really hasn't been built like that.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You should never have a supposedly serious face character be made to look like a pathetic dumbass imo. If he was a cowardly heel then yeah fine, but his character really hasn't been built like that.
Yeah he didn't appear to be a certified G and a bona fide stud last night.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah he didn't appear to be a certified G and a bona fide stud last night.
Yeah exactly. This nonsense goes against everything we have been led to believe about his character (i.e. that he is a street smart, confident and assertive, albeit small, guy). This whole thing made him look like a total loser who is easily manipulated.

Happy to accept that it made Rusev look like a badass, and I imagine the whole thing has been designed in an attempt to eventually get Cass over, but Enzo looked so bad in this.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
didn't go to nxt sydney tonight. just as well, as it's stupidly hot and they changed the main event from Nakamura/Joe/Dillinger/Roode to a 6 man tag including the drifter :unsure:

plus who cares chris hero isnt on the card yet

Athlai

Not Terrible
I liked the tag match, Neville turning heel, the women's match and the main event. Thought the rest was bad.

Women's match getting way too much flak online IMO. Thought it was good. Charlotte winning after being down 2-1 meant she got the last two victories in a row and would end the feud nicely. The bloody nose really gave it a pretty epic feeling IMO.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i have a vague idea that there's always a PPV coming up, but never an idea of when it's actually on.

plus it's Wrestle Kingdom season

Athlai

Not Terrible
Fun episode of Smackdown. Sort of amazing how Smackdown makes a women's mid tier feud more interesting than some of the main storylines on Raw.
Marked for Destruction of Elsworth, Luchadora, Slap, and use of the word bitch.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Predictions for WM?

Reckon the five below matches will definitely happen.

Raw Tag
Smackdown W
Raw W
IC Title
Universal
WWE

Less certain about Smackdown Tag and U.S championship. Reckon we also have a practically confirmed Rollins vs. HHH that is unlikely to be a title match, throw in the Battle Royale too.

Raw tag - four strong contenders here, reckon you leave enzo and cases out of this, I like them always chasing, will make their eventual reign seem all the better. Shamus + Cesaro vs. The Club IMO. Give the New Day the U.S. Championship, maybe feuding with Jericho and Owens over it?
Raw W - reckon Charlotte vs. The undefeated Asuka and a seperate match of Bayley vs. Heel Sasha would both be money.
Smackdown W - less keen on this, Becky vs. Nikki I guess? Chuck a rest of Smackdown women vs rest of raw women match to the preshow.
IC title - ladder match is possible? Hopefully Miz features heavily, he's killed it with the belt this year.
Universal - Balor vs. Reigns. Reckon it'll be inevitable Reigns is in this match, Demon Balor could make it pretty fun.
WWE - any combination of AJ Ambrose Undertaker and Cena please. Taker (c) vs. Styles vs. Cena feels like it could be ****ing amazing though.

+
Rollins v HHH

Looking like a better mania than last year.

Mike5181

International Captain
Remember when Devitt, Low Ki and Ibushi had that triple threat match for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight title? For the cruiserweights they should try and replicate something like that for Wrestlemania. Grab the top 3-4 talents and do that. Neville, Gran Metalik. Maybe Aries as well since he'll be a prominent figure in the division when his injury heals.

Actually I want Tozawa in there as well haha. Those four.

I haven't followed NXT in forever but Joe can't be far away from moving up. He'll probably be involved in some capacity.