• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
finally watching Lucha Underground

they've replaced the guest band with literally the best thing ever

edit god they didn't miss a single beat. goddamn

Last edited:

Spikey

Ivelisse's return to health makes me very excited for what they'll do this season, given she got injured at the worst time last season.

Striker actually did a good job in making me think he didn't really know that was the match coming up. he probably did but he sold it well.

OverratedSanity

But yeah, having a list of loudest crowd reactions and not including Nikita Koloff's face turn is silly.

Skip to 2:40 for insanity

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Ivelisse's return to health makes me very excited for what they'll do this season, given she got injured at the worst time last season.

Striker actually did a good job in making me think he didn't really know that was the match coming up. he probably did but he sold it well.
I didn't pay close attention to most of last season (saw Prince Puma/Mundo as the dominant guys, Alberto made an appearance, Angelico jumped off things) so have no idea of half the context apart from what was revealed at Ultima Lucha.

Ivelisse is awesome though.

Spikey

there's fan fiction for everything

Not wrong about Hero's beer gut. FMD. No wonder WWE let him go for conditioning reasons.
hasn't seemed to affect his cardo or everything, so it's pretty funny. not like you need a 6 pack to do elbows, knees and piledrivers

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

edit: In other news, it seems like Sheamus is injured now as well. Hahahahaha

Last edited: