• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Even if the comparison with Rollins is bunk, the general point that the title doesn't maketh the man is a good one imo. Man maketh the title etc...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Even if the comparison with Rollins is bunk, the general point that the title doesn't maketh the man is a good one imo. Man maketh the title etc...
Well yeah but a run like that with the belt is not a burial. Y'all make out he's booked like Punk's first run

Edit - would also add. Seth shown himself as more than worthy throughout by having some great matches on PPV etc. Really think the whole thing is a non starter but I had this debate with you all enough last year

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
On the TV shows he was booked just as badly imo, if not worse. But we've been down the road about the weighting of TV matches against PPV matches endlessly, haha.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Rollins was perfectly fine ffs.

Then again, I haven't watched wrestling since 2005. [/JonoPosts]

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The best time was Undertaker killing him during the Royal Rumble. Don't really remember much about him either before or after that actually.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Post-Survivor Series '04, after Team Orton beat Team Evolution, each member got to GM Raw for a week.

Maven promptly booked himself in a title match against Triple H, and wasn't far away from winning as a result of consistent interference. If Triple H wasn't a mean nasty politicking sleeping-with-the-bosses-daughter rich Connecticut asshole turned anti-establishment rebel turned Booker T burier, Maven would be main eventing WrestleMania after WrestleMania to this very day!!!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
also it seems dean was supposed to eliminate AJ and Owens, but Owens fought that, which to me helps explain why that AJ-Owens-Zayn-Ambrose part of the rumble didn't make total sense

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What a lame main event for Fastlane. Its obvious that Wyatt family will interfere and cost Lesnar the match while Owens/League of Nations will interfere costing Ambrose the match.

I think we might see Sheamus Vs Ambrose for the IC title at WM and Owens/Zayn as some sort of NXT showcase/grudge match.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Fastlane is a weird name for a ppv. Are they going to race in cars? Is the ppv going to have short matches? Heh.