• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
What's the Mania line up likely to look like? Are we still having Taker v Brock III?
Rumor is currently

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns for the belt
Bray vs. Brock
Strowman vs. Undertaker (wtf?)
Becky vs Charlotte vs Sasha

It's odd when the Divas title match has me hyped the most. The rest should probably be good, and there is also talk that Strowman is actually being held back from giving away his wrestling prowess entirely similar to how Undertaker was first used when he arrived in WWF. But it'd be weird. Undertaker has only worked with top class workers since (slightly harshly) Mark Henry in 2006.

I also don't think Undertaker could actually lift Strowman all that easily anymore, nor do I want to see Strowman throw Undertaker around.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
If Strowman has genuine wrestling prowess, a match with Undertaker where he pulls it out could push him into a big star, tbf. He might not be an established top class worker, but the match could give him the profile to become one. Lots of 'ifs' though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Not interested in seeing Taker vs Strowman at all. In fact I'm not really interested in any of the rumoured matches. Taker vs Reigns and HHH vs Ambrose would have been cool though.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Taker vs Strowman is going to be awful. Really hope that doesn't go ahead. I still want Taker vs Balor.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
funny how, for all the worry about it happening 6 months ago, taker-brock would probably be the best option.....

i didn't really mention it, because it's so absurd and unlikely, but Sledger mentioned it: if WWE did a late change and had Dean, the actual baby face, go over at fast lane, the only option for a high profile at WM for Roman would be Taker, which would be......interesting

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Roman will turn heel and screw up Ambrose. I can see Roman v Ambrose happening while Triple H takes on Brock.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ambrose vs. HHH at WM. Ambrose who has been beaten down over the recent weeks and lost his IC title in a gauntlet match set up by HHH. Ambrose is about to claim the victory, Reigns interferes and turns heel on him. HHH wins. They beat the **** out of Ambrose. Putting him out of commission for a few months.

reigns of Terror 2.0 begins

Raw after WM.

NXT babyface challenges the boss/reigns

(Spoilers, Ambrose comes back in a month or two on the warpath)

Boooooook it.

I really don't want a heel turn from Ambrose, he's one of the few faces that doesn't get any mixed reactions, everyone likes him.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we can't have Ambrose as champion while JBL is in commentary though. The next month will be bad enough

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
funny how, for all the worry about it happening 6 months ago, taker-brock would probably be the best option.....

i didn't really mention it, because it's so absurd and unlikely, but Sledger mentioned it: if WWE did a late change and had Dean, the actual baby face, go over at fast lane, the only option for a high profile at WM for Roman would be Taker, which would be......interesting
Yeah, it's never going to happen. But if it did it would be far more interesting than what is actually being mooted imo.