• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour de France 2010

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I think all the top guys have some sort of program (doping). The Tour de France is hard enough to ride, and just finish, let alone actually do anything.
Hmm, would have to disagree strongly with that. I find it really hard to believe that Team Sky at least would have a doping programme.

Craig

World Traveller
It's pretty easy to micro dose with EPO and get away with it, so long as you drink a litre of water straight away.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Key point is that he was found with 1/400 of the amount of the substance in his blood that is the minimum amount to be detected by all but 4 labs, so I'm really hoping that it really is just an absolute trace amount and he gets cleared.
Sounds like he was unlucky rather than actually innocent then.

Obv denied it, but they always do, don't they?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Outrageous stuff from Petacchi in the sprint today, knew he couldn't beat Cavo so he pulled off some really poor moves in the final sprint.