• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Have you seen much of Kjaer?
Watched him quite a few times (about 10 to12 Times atleast) in Serie A Last Season.
Also watched him a couple of Danish Friendlies as well as the World Cup.

Also Having Read reviews on different message boards and Articles about different games ,he sure is Very good and for the price he was available in the inflated market was a Very Good Option.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I mentioned it at the time when he was playing in the World Cup, looked a class above the other players (not saying much given his national side, but still). If he's like that consistently I'm very surprised there wasn't more interest in him. I mean he's 21 ffs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
A better defender than Agger for Sure. Though Agger is probably better with Distribution and Going Forward.

Even when they play together for Denmark Kjaer is the one who does not make mistakes.
I don't doubt what you say, I just thought it was amusing that you were using Daniel Agger as some sort of benchmark for what constitutes a great defender. I'm not saying he's bad, but the way you referenced him was as if you thought he was some sort of cut above.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Uniteds new signing has been banned from practicing set pieces by the club. Apparently nobody puts Bebe in the corner.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I get the joke TBH. The fact Agger's older ruins it though. Should clearly be Laudrup.

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
And Bendtner's 22. So that was my point really. I ignored the fact it was a joke about Bendtner's ability.