• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

dermo

International Vice-Captain
how bout luke parker, what a gun surely he shouldve been picked in the all australian team over spud pendlebury

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bro is a North Melb supporter but lives in LA. He is only watching North games this year online. Hasn't really followed the season otherwise.

Messaged me saying he was pissed at the result. I responded saying Tippett and Franklin were too good. He replied "yeah, they feel like the bad guys in a movie".

That is literally what Sydney are this year to so many people. The villains. More out of jealousy and frustration than anything else, but still love that a bloke miles away not keeping up with the news gets that feeling too :laugh:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richards on Roughie could well decide it next week. I mean, there's a zillion great match ups, but that strikes me as absolutely vital.

howardj

International Coach
The other glaring AA omission was Luke Parker

Should have been in instead of Pendles who, like Collingwood, had a weak second half