• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richmond vs. Carlton (MCG)
Hawthorn vs. Collingwood (MCG)
Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions (MCG)
Gold Coast vs. Adelaide (Carrara)
Fremantle vs. Geelong (Subiaco)
North Melbourne vs. Essendon (Docklands)
Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast (Docklands)
Port Adelaide vs. St Kilda (Football Park)

Really tempted by Freo.

fmd I'm tempted.

benchmark00

I have him because he reeks of duel positiony goodness.

He'll be like he normally is, have games where he'll get 30 touches and kick four goals, and he'll have games where he gets tagged out of it.

Later in the season I wouldn't be surprised to see him start as the sub to freshen him up if it looks like North will make finals, but that shouldn't happen until later on. He always carves up Essendon so whack him in if you don't have many better options.

Spikey

carlton falling apart. this is pretty sweet

e I'm guessing Megan Gale won't be happy

Last edited:

Burgey

Lol Richmond. The South Sydney of the AFL. Every year the March revival is dust by the end of April.

Making up the numbers since, well, living memory.

**** outfit.

Taste it Jono. Just like every other season.