• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division Three Comp

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They're putting elastic under the soil at Home Park aren't they? Something like that anyway.

Pothas

Going to win this thing this season, what with our mighty new signing the 78 year old Nicky Forster.

fredfertang

Going to win this thing this season, what with our mighty new signing the 78 year old Nicky Forster.
Nicky Forster as used to play for my lot?

Now 78 is an exaggeration but it cant be that much of one - he'd lost his pace when he left Reading which must be at least 5 years ago - hope you've got some youngsters to help him out with the running about

Pothas

Yep the very same.

Has played for us before but not since I was 9.

Charlie can do the running for him but doubt he will start regularly.

fredfertang

I see he's actually pushing 37 - thought he'd be nearer 40 - but then again not really my place to mock on age grounds

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mr F - didn't you say once that your son is a Sheff Wed fan? Is that resident tipster fatt?

fredfertang

No fatt is a loyal royal I am pleased to say - I have another son who is at Uni in Sheffield who is a Wednesday fan of sorts but he's not really interested in football, I think he just has a good night out when they play United and has vast amounts of beer bought for him by real fans of both sides - he'll drink with anyone who's paying

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, why not?

Anyone who wishes to participate post here. Or pull out if your one of the following:

Brentford
Colchester
Exeter
Hartlepool
Oldham
Tranmere
Go on then, might as well chuck the Greens in for a laugh. Plus it'll give me something to read on the forum until (hopefully) Cricket Chat recovers from the current pile of bat droppings (pun intended).

Castrol

Cricket Spectator
*Swindon
And is this going to be happening next season? Could provide a bit more excitement to what will be a predictable boring successful season once again from Swindon. Being amazing sometimes can drag on.:sleep:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
They cheated in the semis by getting a perfectly legitimate Aldo goal disallowed IIRC

Around 45 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dRgbBbIu3c

****ing spitting about it, haven't watched that in years. They won 5-4 on aggregate in the end. This was in the same season they turned the lights off.

The referee ALlan Gunn went on to shaft us the following year by not sending the crackhead Mark Bosnick off, ****ing ****ing ****ing :blowup:

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, what a nightmare game he had. He was generally top-class; carved out a good career for himself in the Prem with Middlesbrough, but he was woeful that day, wanted to kill him.

Now comment on the Aldridge goal, please