• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: NRL 2009-2013

BoyBrumby

Englishman
17 of us start the journey, but 5 fall at the first, including reigning champ Stedders whose Roosters punt backfires quite spectacularly.

Fallers:

Blewy: Storm
James90: Roosters
speirz: Rabbits
morgieb: Souths
Clapo: Melbourne

Standing:

Vimes: Penrith
99*: Dragons
luffy: Panthers
Burgey: Panthers
Simon: Canberra Raiders
Ausage: Panthers
ripper: Titans
Wright: Broncos
BI: Panthers
Brumby: Dragons
NUFAN: Broncos
altoz: Panthers

Fixtures:

St George Illawarra Dragons v Penrith Panthers
Parramatta Eels v Cronulla Sharks
New Zealand Warriors v Wests Tigers
Newcastle Knights v Bulldogs
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Canberra Raiders

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hmm bloody though round this. Will go with Eels. If they already played the game tonight then i will go with Warriors.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm going for the Warriors.

Surely they can't be so pathetic at home again. Watch out for Kevin Locke too, he's on debut - will be a star one day.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm going for the Warriors.

Surely they can't be so pathetic at home again. Watch out for Kevin Locke too, he's on debut - will be a star one day.

:cool: Pretty happy with the above call. I'm only 1/4 this week though :laugh: