• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheers, didn't know that.

A bit baffled by the trade tbh. Doesn't seem like Atlanta are getting anywhere near what Korver is worth.

Agent TBY

International Captain
He's in his contract year, and the Hawks are playing close to .500 ball. It was either this or lose him for nothing at the end of the season.

Millsap's in the same situation, and there have been rumours about him too.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
He will be a very good pickup for the Cavs in the regular season, he's still a catch and shoot monster and terrifically fit. Playoffs not so much. Where are they gonna hide him? You can't put him on the oppositions worst offensive guy because that's where Kevin Love is going to be. Also, lol @ Kyrie "getting people looks". Kyrie gets Kyrie looks.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
He will be a very good pickup for the Cavs in the regular season, he's still a catch and shoot monster and terrifically fit. Playoffs not so much. Where are they gonna hide him? You can't put him on the oppositions worst offensive guy because that's where Kevin Love is going to be. Also, lol @ Kyrie "getting people looks". Kyrie gets Kyrie looks.
I'm gonna save this for when Korver hits the championship winning last minute 3 pointer at game 7, from a Kyrie pass :ph34r:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A stubborn bud of mine (Knicks fan) has finally accepted that they need to start getting into and driving the tank. Says Melo has turned into Joe Johnson and it's brutal to watch this team night after night.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer franchise. Eat crow ****ers, eat crow.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

His touch and finishing around the basket are so well developed for a second year player too. We might be able to turn it around quicker than in my wildest dreams.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
He's so awful defensively that you're going to need a seriously good set of defenders around him, or a seriously amazing offence, to be a legit team. He is definitely awesome though.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Tough leaving out Westbrook for the All-Star game. To me a non-event, but I guess it could be an indicator that he isn't getting MVP even if he does average a triple double for the rest of the RS.