• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CVAAS Thread

Matt79

Global Moderator
With the constituting of the Chaminda Vaas Admiration and Appreciation Society, this thread will provide a forum for the discussion of why we like Chaminda, and keeping people updated on what's going on with him.

more to follow...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
alternative said:
Who ever can pronounce/spell his full name..
I can copy and paste it from cricinfo. See: Warnakulasuriya Patabendige Ushantha Joseph Chaminda Vaas. Is that good enough?

Matt79

Global Moderator
I'll nominate NZTailender for President - I don't post enough to be an office holder.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Whoever got the presidency of CVAAS, i would like to challenge for it. One the basics that im the only rightful person to hold the position due to my username and the fact that im clearly Chaminda Vaas' number one fan, in the world.